Automatically collect information from your franchisees on a recurring basis
Tired of chasing down your franchisees for information? Our franchisee polling module fully automates this process. On a recurring schedule, we automatically send out the poll to your franchisees. Our low-friction approach lets them easily submit the required information and reports it back to you in a centralized dashboard.
The best part? If a franchisee forgets to submit their information, we send them automated reminders until they fill out the information.
Franchisees benefit from our platform too! Instead of just sending information into the void, they get to benchmark their own information with the whole franchise or their territory.
Typical Use Cases
- Automatically collect key performance metrics on a weekly basis
- Automatically collect simplified P&L statements on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Franchisee self-assessments – read more in this interesting article
- Query average employee salaries by type
- Get updated pictures of their location or vehicle
- Gather inventory information
- Collect receipts/proof of local marketing spend
- Collect proof of insurance
- Restaurant line checks
- Store opening/closing checklists
Polling in FranchiseBlast’s Packages
- Our Brand Consistency package lets you execute one-time polls (ad-hoc). Your franchisees are invited to fill out this questionnaire. You can launch as many as you want, but cannot utilize our recurring launch functionality.
- In addition to one-time polls, our Performance package lets you schedule recurring polls to go out annually, quarterly or monthly. This typically supports most franchisor-level scenarios where information needs to be provided by the franchisees.
- In addition to the above, our Performance Plus package lets you schedule polls that go our weekly, daily or even hourly. While the franchisor has visibility into the data, this frequency typically implies supporting franchisee-level scenarios (used in the day-to-day store-level operations).