As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are responding to requests for checklists from our customers. As a result we have created a collection of resources for free for anyone to download.
We have prepared checklists to help you navigate the Coronavirus in your franchise. This includes:
- American: Center for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA).
- Canadian: Government of Canada and the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety.
These are available in Excel, PDF and within the FranchiseBlast library. Download now.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Author: Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Key Sections
- For Managers
- How to clean and disinfect
- Soft surfaces
- Educate workers performing cleaning, laundry, and trash pick-up to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Provide instructions on what to do if they develop symptoms within 14 days after their last possible exposure to the virus.
Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
Author: Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Steps all employers can take to reduce worker’s risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2
- Classifying Worker Exposure to SARS-CoV-2
- Discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible
- Prompt identification and isolation of potentially infectious individuals is a critical step in protecting workers, customers, visitors, and others at a worksite.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces (COVID-19)
Author: Government of Canada
- Choose a product that cleans and disinfects
- Create a cleaning procedure
- Surfaces frequently touched with hands are most likely to be contaminated. These include doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, light switches, cabinet handles, faucet handles, tables, countertops and electronics.
- Use damp cleaning methods such as damp clean cloths, and/or a wet mop. Do not dust or sweep which can distribute virus droplets into the air.
Author: Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety
- What can a workplace do?
- What are the recommendations to prevent transmission of a coronavirus?
- Removing magazines and papers from waiting areas or common rooms (such as tea rooms and kitchens).
- Making sure ventilation systems are working properly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.